It finally feels like Spring is in the air. So..........to celebrate I of course attempted to take pictures of Ian and I jumping in the air with a stuffed bunny and Tulips in our hands. However, it was an ATTEMPT. Since this blog is about my life, I had to post it even if it was a failure. Anybody close with me, knows that this frustrated me a lot to have this idea fail. I have done successful jumping pictures various of times and it has worked. For some odd reason, this was not my camera day. My camera is stupid though.......whatever. Here is my Spring Failure. Note: we were suppose to be jumping and in the air.
It started out strong with Ian and me together. Fail.
Then Ian dropped out and I was left with me. This has to be the best picture of the whole set, though.
I tried again......
And again...........
Eventually I gave up and ended up eating pre-Easter candy.
~Aubrey :)



No comments:
Post a Comment