A couple of weekends ago (I know this post is late) I had my dance competition. Time again to put on the thick make-up and the mass destroyer of it all, the poof- a.k.a the snooky hair. However, I was super excited because one of my closest friends, Emma, came to the competition. So we did the whole competition. Dance, change into next costume, dance, change, dance, change, go out to eat and have people stare at you, and then finish with awards ceremony. A unique thing about this competition is I fell on my butt in the end of my contemporary performance. :( It was my first fall ever. I have to admit, it was pretty funny. I couldn't help but laugh about it!!!!! To add on to all of it, a girl got so sick she couldn't go on stage for our last dance so we had to rearrange a couple parts 5 minutes before we went on stage. At award we got the 3rd highest award for jazz and contemporary and the 2nd highest award for tap. Also, we got outstanding performance in tap and outstanding dance award for out division in all of our dances. Which, they only give out 6 of those awards and out team alone got 3!!!! We did really well. I was pretty proud!!!! Good job to Bunker Dance Center!!!!!
Me in the dressing room.
My supportive buddy and me!!!! :)
After I put on my red lip stick, I put on my chap stick and it sort of stained my chap stick.
Us warming up.
Looking fabulous. with two of my friends from a different team.
This is my favorite picture of the whole competition. We look so good!!!!
I was able to bring home the award temporarily. I couldn't resist the picture.
I know, I look like a zombie. I was so tired and this is me with all my make-up off and my hair brushed out. It took 2 days to get the Aqua Net smell out of my hair.
~Aubrey :)







No comments:
Post a Comment