I know, I am late on this blog post. I have been super super busy. Late happy Easter though. This Easter was great. To be honest, I never get tired of seeing my little brother so excited for things like the Easter bunny. Even if he did wake us up at 6:30 a.m., I don't mind because I remember those days. I mean, we all do. I was too tired to be taking pictures, so these are my moms. I still need to show you how my Easter was.
Us lazily searching through out Easter baskets.
Ok, I don't want to show you any close ups of my face because my hair is a mess and I have bags under my eyes. So, you will see this amazing picture of me in my Shamo slippers from sea world looking for eggs.
This is me in my Easter dress. Best dress ever.
~Aubrey :)






No comments:
Post a Comment