Friday, March 2, 2012

Young Women Pictures

As most of you know, I got my young women's medallion on Christmas Day. As a thing my parents do, they take portraits of you to hang up on,''the wall''. Well, my mom and I took our photographer (Marissa Moss) down to Town Square. I finally got back my pictures and here are some of my favorites. Note: this where I want to get in photography when I am older. The reason for this whole photography blog. Please let me know which one is your favorite!!!!

One of my favorites!!!

This picture was so fun to take.

I started laughing in the middle of the picture.
 
Serious face. Which is hard to do!!!



If anybody knows me, you know this picture is so me!!!!
~Aubrey :)


2 comments:

  1. My favorites are the one that you like the most and i reallly love the one where you started to laugh, and i also love he one in the middle onf the street....I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all! but my Favorite is the 3rd one where you started laughing! you just look sooooo happy! i love it!

    ReplyDelete