Saturday, March 10, 2012

Getting in the Mood for the Hunger Games

About 12 days left until the Hunger Games movie!!!! I am so excited and to show my excitement, I decided to do a post on ways to get in the mood for the Hunger Games. As most of you know, I stalk like 3 hunger games fan sites and have a lot of things to get you in the mood. So, here you go!!!

1. re-read the whole book or read it for the first time.


2. Get the soundtrack which comes out March 20.
 hunger games soundtrack featured arcade fire    Arcade Fire Abrahams Daughter from Soundtrack, Listen Now!   hunger games songs from district 12 and beyond 300x300

Get all that crazy Hunger Games merchandise.
 buy hunger games featured    Hunger Games Merchandise Now Shipping!   hunger games merchandise 600x350

3. Or see funny hunger games things that you know will make you smile!!!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

4. See all the Hunger Games videos over and over again. Which take forever to download, but just youtube them and you will see them!!!!

Now, I hope you are getting more and more excited for the hunger games!!!! I know I am.
katniss-everdeen-hunger-games-2

~Aubrey :)

3 comments:

  1. You know I absolutely love this. I have already done all those things.....I got my t-shirt today from that new Rue21 store. Go there-it is way cheaper than online or hot topic!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to see it! i might be going to the midnight showing!!!!!! i want a Tshirt, but i dont think ill get one.
    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we got tickets for the midnight showing!!! im soooo super excited!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete