I wanted to share with you some of the latest things in the media that I have been loving.
To start off, the latest movie that I have been addicted to the soundtrack and the actual movie is (500) Days of Summer. The soundtrack consist of The Smiths, She & Him, and more!!!
Next everyone knows of the Hunger Games. This amazing movie is coming out soon. They just released a new trailer so cheek that out here: http://hungergamesdwtc.net/2012/02/yahoo-releases-brand-new-complete-hunger-games-trailer/
Next, the now emerging website Pinterst has become greatly popular. This is a website when you go ''pin'' things you like on boards. Check it out here: www.pinterest.com
Lastly, this is for all the fashionistas. This emerging website is Polyvore. It is when you go and pick designer clothes and create outfits out of them. It is so fun and creative. To check out the website go to: www.polyvore.com
~Aubrey :)







HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDelete<3 Aubrey J.
HUNGER GAMES!!! ALL THE WAY!!!! I LOVE YOU AUB!!!
ReplyDelete<3 Aubrey
Aubrey!!!! 39 days!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THETRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CANT WAIT!!!I LOVE HUNGER GAMES! BTW:did you see the new shirts? i am totally getting the one w/ Peeta's face on it!
ReplyDelete(we should wear finick t-shirts to CF!)
-RACH
Love the HG!!!!! We should get mathing shirts w/ Peeta on them definitely! <3 the new trailer! <3 cinna's shh... I also love that Poly Vore place... AMAZING!!!
ReplyDelete-Rach