Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!!! Or, as I say, Happy Single Awareness Day!!!! I am single and proud!!!! Even though I believe this holiday has gone very commercial, I still love all the heart shaped candies. For Valentines Day my parents got me a card, a Resses heart (which I don't have a picture of because I ate it so quick), and The Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD. I LOVE that movie. Of course besides those things there are other romantic things you could do on Valentines Day. Such as roses and Pride & Prejudice movie night. Anyways, I hope you all had an amazing Valentines Day!!!!
Breaking Dawn is a great romantic movie for Valentines Day. I don't care what anybody says, but this is a great movie!!!
Or, if you prefer a toned down still amazingly romantic movie you have Pride & Prejudice. Boy, Mr. Darcey is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and cute!!!!
~Aubrey :)




No comments:
Post a Comment