On Saturday, my brothers got extremely board. When boys are board everybody knows weird ideas spring up. So, what do my brothers do??? Build an ultimate nerf gun. It is composed of three new guns taped together and strapped to a toy box. They get a long piece of string and string it in front of all the triggers and all at once pull the rope and the three guns go off at once. Then, to my stupidity I agreed to video tap them shooting the gun. What I didn't know (or figure out until they strapped the goggles on my face) was that I was going to be in the line of fire sitting at the end of the hallway, being shot at. They claimed they wanted the 3D effect on the video. Here are pictures of the crazy gun.
Top
front
All the left over bullets.
Word of advice: if your brother ever wants you to shoot a 3D video involving nerf guns, say no.
~Aubrey :)



Silly Aubrey... You would of thought that you'd be smarter thanthat!
ReplyDelete-Racehl :D