Its finally 2012!!!! Its a brand new year and to kick off the new year the blog is officially mine!!!! I am turning it over to a ordinary blog that is just my simple life. Of course there is still going to be a lot of post because I take a lot of pictures of my life. Now that we have turned over to a New Year, though, lets take a look of the highlights of 2011.
When I chilled out with friends......
Went to the beach,
Acted like an idiot during my dance competition,
Planked at Girls Camp,
Got a horrible sunburn from Yellowstone National Park,
Had an amazing party,
finished personal progress,
and lastly celebrated New Years!!!!
I hope you get excited for 2012!!! It's going to be a great year. Just enjoy it because you all know I sure will!!!!
~Aubrey :)



No comments:
Post a Comment