In the past one to two months I have realized I have the WORST upper body strength. I am just pitiful. It's so bad that I had to use the same bowling ball as my 10 year old brother just because I am weak. You might be like, but shes' a dancer of course she has strength. Ya, lower body strength!!! One dance class our teacher recommend these rubbery bands. She gave us workouts you could do with them and I just wanted to show you some.
These are the magical bands. The pink is easy, green is medium, and blue is hard. I am happily at green!!!
So you put them under your foot and pull them up to shoulder width.
Or put your elbow into your side and pull it up and down.
Or put it under your foot and pull it up over your head as if you are doing a fist pump.
These are great for any athletes or if you just want upper body strength!!!
~Aubrey :)




No comments:
Post a Comment