Monday, August 6, 2012

Beach Day

Ohhhh the beach. One of the places I absolutely love. If anybody knows me, they would know my excessive love for the beach. So, I was very excited when my family went to the beach in a couple of weeks ago. I took with me my trusty camera and took some pretty cool pictures.

This is me after the first day. With my crazy beach hair!!!

I couldn't help but take some pictures of the beach. So, here they are. They really aren't that great, but I try.




This is Day 2 at the beach. This is probably one of my favorite pictures. It's quit simple, but with my dad and my brother in the  picture.

A simple flip flop picture.

I couldn't resist the urge to just take some pictures of me.....


I HAD to do this in the sand. :) Truly do love the beach.

Here some of my great friends arrive. We took some cool pictures together. Please excuse my sunburn face. I feel asleep in the sun and got REALLY sunburn.


Some dancing pictures, of course.




Then..........angry picture!!!!


It was really fun to be able to go to the beach. I absolutely loved it!!!

~Aubrey :)


1 comment: