Monday, August 6, 2012

EFY!!!! :)

Ohhhh EFY. I freakin LOVED it. There really are no words to describe how much I loved EFY. I went with my great friend Katie. I meet so many great, amazing, inspirational people, shared lots of laughs, and my testimony grew tremendously. I really miss it right now. I really recommend EFY to everybody. This years theme was Arise and Shine Forth. Our group theme was Forever Honor. It was just such a great first year. I had an amazing experience. Maybe I can dictate how spectacular it was through my photos.

 My groups backpacks. oh ya........

This is my gansta buddy!!!

My smoothie-getting friend!!!

I asked for a picture and I got this look. Thanks....

Katie and me went to this amazing snow cone place and got a large. The large is HUGE. I can't believe we finished it.

This is my amazing group.

The girls. :)

The boys.

This really describes the boys.

Another girl in my group.

This picture describes Ryan and me. No, he's not hitting me.

A normal picture.

Some of the people in this group. Boy, do I love them.

Now, these three boys were the boys I mainly hung around. They made me laugh all the time. This picture is more like them then the other one.


My first escort.

These next picture are just Katie and me.


Me with my super hero talking-smoothie getting-trust falling-hilarious guys.

Hehe, I want some corn for my dorm.

Getting ice cream. This is the trip that bonded me with these and a couple other people.

Ya, pretty random one of me.

With my gansta buddy again.

My missionary companion.

This is my dorm room.

The girls across the hall from us.

The wristband.

These next few pictures are PIZZA NIGHT!!!!




Our beautiful feet.

This was my amazing counselor, Mitch a.k.a garbage can. Even though he used us to get a free snow cone, I loved hanging out with him.

My snow cone I downed in 10 minutes.


Two of the girls I loved, also. 

Getting ready for the talent show. We did a missionary rap.

Still getting gansta-ready.

Dancing in my dorm. Summers sweet moves.

The wall of lotions. Gotta smell good for the boys. ;)

 Some more girls from my group.

Me with my amazing counselor.

Singing Sons of Provo in the morning with Katie=priceless.

This is for you Haley. I wore my friendship Thor ring.



EFY was just so amazing. I loved every second of it and so miss it!!!!

~Aubrey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment