Thursday, October 4, 2012

Youth Conference

A couple weekends ago I had the chance to go to Youth Conference. It was a really fun experience and I liked to be able to bond with my youth. We went to the Mormon fort, then cleaned up trash, then lastly headed over to our community pool to have a BBQ and swim. I took lots of pictures and had lots of enjoyable experiences.
 
Jenna bought a loli pop with a scorpion. I don't know how she did it but here's her picture after biting off a leg.
 
This is the only part of the original wall in this building. So we tried to sell it like in No or No deal.
 
They were trying to mimic the pictures of the people in the black and white pictures.
 
We sort of played with the artifacts so here's haley with the sewing machine.
 
Just hanging out.
 
Tesha, Dusty, and me.
 
Tesha had my camera and was like hey aubrey picture so I quickly turned around and gave her this pose.
 
Haley's amazing strength bent the tree.
 
Jenna just chillin in the background.
 
This is my favorite picture of the girls I hung out with.
 
Posing with creepy statue.
 
Jenna's marriage picture.
 
Random statue.
 
I asked our tour guide to take a picture for me and he quickly turned it around and took a picture of himself. Thanks........it'll be good blackmail.
 
Guy with cool mustache.
 
Had to take a picture with tour guide. excuse my ugly face.
 
The people in the car.
 
At the pool.
 
Look in the background.
 
That was my youth conference. We had a lot of fun. I couldn't find the group picture of everybody there but here was youth conference from my point of view.
 
~Aubrey :)



No comments:

Post a Comment